Dr. John Dovgan in Phoenix, AZ, can transform your appearance with a smile makeover. This treatment can address a broad spectrum of dental issues, including stains, cracks, and gaps, with one comprehensive treatment. He will work with you to plan a customized treatment resulting in a new smile that you can be proud to share with everyone around you.
Fully Customized Care
Every smile makeover is completely tailored to your needs. It will consist of a combination of cosmetic procedures that work together to achieve your desired smile. A smile makeover can address a variety of dental imperfections, including:
- Chipped or fractured teeth
- Misshapen or worn teeth
- Minor spacing or gaps between the teeth
- An uneven gum line or a gummy smile
- Slightly crooked teeth
Commonly Combined Procedures
- Porcelain Veneers: These thin, custom-made porcelain shells are attached to the front surfaces of the teeth to cover imperfections. Veneers are crafted from high-quality dental materials that provide natural-looking results.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: Composite resin can be used to fill cavities in a way that matches your natural dental tissue, providing attractive and natural-looking results. This resin can also be used to conceal chips, cracks, or stains during a treatment called dental bonding.
Since each patient is different, every treatment plan will be personalized to address their specific goals.
- Teeth Whitening: Wine, tobacco use, and certain medications can all cause the teeth to become stained. For a dazzling and brilliant smile, patients can take advantage of professional teeth whitening. At our practice, we offer both in-office and take-home treatments.
- Dental Crowns: Used for a variety of purposes, dental crowns are tooth-shaped restorations that can be used to support damaged teeth or give teeth more proportionate dimensions. In some cases, we can provide same-day crowns using our fast, precise in-office technology.
Smile Makeover Candidacy
Maintaining Your New Smile
Once you have the smile you want, you will need to take special care to prolong your results. To protect your beautiful new smile, you should:
- Avoid staining agents, such as tea, coffee, red wine, and soda
- Not smoke or use other tobacco products
- Always attend your routine dental appointments
- Practice good oral health care habits such as brushing twice and flossing once daily
If you have questions or concerns, our staff is always happy to provide you with further recommendations.
Your Financing Options
Dental insurance does not cover smile makeovers. Dr. Dovgan is proud to offer financing through CareCredit® and Lending Club. Our friendly staff will explain your options and help you find a payment solution that works for your budget.